‘The essence of strategy is choosing a unique and valuable position rooted in systems of activities that are much more difficult to match.
‘ I want to create a sustainable competitive advantage.’
- Analysis of the company’s situation, its strengths and weaknesses
- Market research, market segmentation
- Study of the environment and the competitive position
- Listening to customers
- Opportunities and threats
- Structuring a business vision
- The choice of clear and achievable objectives
- Defining a differentiation strategy; concentrating resources on the most attractive market segments, based on the company’s strengths, and developing a value proposition for these segments
- Translating this strategy into a concrete action plan
- Participating in the implementation of solutions and monitoring tools
For Walloon SMEs, the cost of this assignment is partially supported by the Walloon Public Service (SPW), Directorate General Operational for Economy, Employment and Research (DGO 6), Department for Economic Development.