‘Nothing matters more than thinking and talking about new ideas.'
‘I want to develop a new product’
- Rapid diagnosis of the company, its strengths and weaknesses
- Study of the new product market, market segmentation
- Study of the environment
- A detailed study of competing offers
- Listening to customers, their needs and expectations
- Identifying the target
- Defining product characteristics
- Defining the pillars of the marketing strategy
- The preparation of budget estimates
For Walloon SMEs, the cost of this assignment is partially supported by the Walloon Public Service (SPW), Directorate General Operational for Economy, Employment and Research (DGO 6), Department for Economic Development.