‘Borders, I have never seen one. But I have heard they exist in the minds of some people’
- Export audit, the company's strengths and weaknesses
- Determining attractiveness criteria of a country
- The market research in countries shortlisted as attractive by market segment.
- Studying the environment, the competitive position.
- Opportunities and threats
- The proposal, developing and implementing strategies
- Selecting the most attractive countries and priority market segments
- Adapting the product / services to local needs
- Defining the profile of partners, distributors, sales agents ...
- Pricing structure based on the partner profile
- External communication strategy
- Seeking and selecting partners ; introducing the company to the business partners
- Establishing a sales force
- Creating a subsidiary or a branch
For Walloon SMEs, the cost of this assignment is partially (SCE) or completely (ESE) supported by the AWEX.