‘A general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought'
‘I want to write a business plan’
Although there is no ‘standard’ business plan, all business plans answer broadly the same basic questions and follow almost exactly the same logic. When writing a business plan, starters and entrepreneurs must address structured questions, so as to minimize the risks and convince potential investors.
- The executive summary arouses interest and summarizes the main aspects
- The team, the complementarities of its members, the origin of the project
- The usefulness of the product or services to customers
- The market
- The competition
- Differentiation from the competition
- The marketing strategy
- The production and logistics
- Research and development
- The administrative and financial management
- The implementation plan, the milestones
- The financing plan